The Hunger Games World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of The Hunger Games World

Go down

Rules of The Hunger Games World Empty Rules of The Hunger Games World

Post  Samilina Sun May 06, 2012 5:32 pm

1. NO GODMODDING. We all make mistakes, so it's fine if you do, but if it gets constant and major, you will be warned and then eventually banned for a set amount of time.

2. NO PERFECT CHARACTERS.

3. WHEN TALKING OUT OF CHARACTER, PLEASE define that you are indeed talking out of character. Also be courteous and kind to your fellow roleplayers; just because your characters hate each other doesn't mean you have to.

4. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PEETA BREAD AND GALES, Do. Not. Post. Your. Character Forms. On the Forum. If you do, then everyone will already know what your character's backstory is, and what they act like. If you don't, then people will find out as you roleplay. Now you're wondering where you're going to post it, right? Email your character form to thehungergamesforum@gmail.com.

5. DO. NOT. POST. NEW. TOPICS. Just post in them. No making new ones, except in this forum (Information) and the out of character forums. Making new topics is my job. If you want a new topic in a specific forum, private message me and ask.

6. WHEN SWEARING, and I know because this is Panem there will be quite a lot of that, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF PEETA BREAD AND GALES, CENSOR IT!!!! I don't care how you censor it, if it's like t*** or like t--- or in some other way that I don't know about, just CENSOR IT!!!

7. WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR THE REAPING OF THE 66th HUNGER GAMES (we're not going to roleplay the 65th because everyone knows Finnick ODAIR HE IS won those), I will enter all the girl/boy characters from each district into a random generator site. Whichever name the generator chooses will be the fe/male tribute for that district. If you don't want to be a tribute then you can ask another member to volunteer for your character.

8. ONLY THREE CHARACTERS PER PERSON, and they must be used equally.

9. NO SPAMMING OF ANY SORT. If you do so, then you will be banned for a set period of time.
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

https://thgw.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum